I have never been this excited for sembreak to come. The stress of working while studying makes me tired and long for some time-off. I have missed a lot of night-outs, concerts, movies and reunions because of my work and study load. Unfortunately, the coming sembreak will only be for two weeks. I have thought of a multitude of things to do while on a break. I do not know if I can do all of them since they are a lot. Nevertheless, I decided to list them so that I won't forget:
- Finish "A History of the World" by Marvin Perry.
- Read more on investing and mutual funds.
- Read on International Law and IR theories (assuming that I will pass this semester).
- Update wardrobe! (^_^)
- Research about Methods of Research.
- Declutter my closets, cabinets and e-mail.
- Do a movie marathon.
- Make the most out of the sembreak! Haha
I hope I can accomplish them all. :)