Monday, April 19, 2010

It's been a year

This is my page in our Kalatas 2009 yearbook (ugh! I don't like the font style used with the names). The write-up was written by Sherillyn Raga, of course, a very good friend of mine (that's why it's all positive.hahahah! peace She! I really appreciate it. :D)

I hope this would really get published. The problem with the printer comissioned by our yearbook council is still not solved. They make up excuses, which can really be tiring.

I do not know if I am in favor of the refund, because I still look forward to seeing the yearbook in hard copy.

I guess what we can do now is wait, cross our fingers and keep on bugging this student council on when can we have the yearbook. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long overdue: Lessons learned

Do not fall for someone you only chat with. Don't fall for words. Take note of the red flags and do not be let yourself be blinded...