Thursday, April 29, 2010

Before guiltful pleasures take its toll

I am guilty.
I am guilty of living an unhealthy lifestyle...as of now. And I don't like it, on its every aspect, mentally, physically etc. Thus, I prepared a "Dare yourself''' list to get back to who I was before.hehe
  • Go to sleep at 9pm (sharp) for one whole week. Even on Wednesday and Thursday when American Idol is being shown.
  • Read a book during weekends.
  • Work without sneaking into Facebook, Blogger, Gmail, etc.
  • Have at least 2 new spanish vocabularies per day.
  • Jog during weekends.
  • Work efficiently and rapidly.
  • Always monitor where my income is going.
  • Always consult God.
Hmm. Seems difficult, but I gotta do my best with these. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long overdue: Lessons learned

Do not fall for someone you only chat with. Don't fall for words. Take note of the red flags and do not be let yourself be blinded...