Thursday, May 23, 2013

On Changes

The second half of the year is very crucial for me, as well as to a number of people I know. My heart thumps just thinking about the foreboding changes in my everyday life.

As far as I am concerned, the second half of the year signals the arrival of a new boss, our family's transfer to a new home, additional graduate courses to take, return of an esteemed friend and the departure of another one, and a highly-monitored income. Nevertheless, I am excited about how these changes can possibly transform me into a better person, and a mature one at that.  I am optimistic that letting go of the past and moving out of your comfort zone will only help you achieve greater things. As on quotation says, "Achievement is the enemy of comfort."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long overdue: Lessons learned

Do not fall for someone you only chat with. Don't fall for words. Take note of the red flags and do not be let yourself be blinded...