Thursday, April 18, 2013

Summer 2013


Hello again blog!

It's been a long time. Apparently, I was on a hiatus for the past weeks because of the deluge of school requirements that kept me from posting some of my musings here. Fortunately, I unbelievably survived the three-week-straight hell week and passed my courses, thus letting myself enroll for the next semester.

This week is my rest week. I finally am able to breathe. I just chatted with friends, scrolled down through Facebook statuses, watched my two favorite shows (The Voice and the koreanovela The Greatest Love) and thought of things that I want to do for the rest of the summer. How I wish to get in touch with friends and travel to different summer destinations!

I relish this summer so much. Maybe because I was so tired during the last semester that I feel like I really deserve this rest. Yet, it always seems to me that I need to do something productive, like read something relevant to my studies, to improve my Spanish/French, to scout for houses for sale. Whew! I just don't want to miss the fun this summer has, but I don't want to be too complacent by wasting away time rather than developing myself for future endeavors. Well, maybe I just have to enjoy more time for writing on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long overdue: Lessons learned

Do not fall for someone you only chat with. Don't fall for words. Take note of the red flags and do not be let yourself be blinded...